Welcome to BerninaLand, a very active group for owners or prospective owners of Bernina sewing machines and software products! This group contains Subgroups dedicated to BERNINA Software, BERNINA Q Series Longarm Machines, BERNINA 8 Series Machines, BERNINA 7 Series Machines and Sew Techie.
My name is Kari Curley and I am the group owner. My love affair with the Bernina brand began when I was given my first one in the early 1990's. It's a love affair that is still going strong today. My goal in creating this new group on Groups.io is to facilitate a safe place for Bernina owners as well as those who aspire to be a Bernina owner, where you can ask questions or politely voice concerns, share inspirations and projects, and of course, where our love for Bernina can be discussed.
BerninaLand was the Yahoo! Group originally known as 430_440_630_640_730 which was started by CJ Tinkle in September, 2006. I became the group owner in 2010. By the end of Yahoo! Groups, the group had almost 5000 members. I went on to start many other Bernina specific groups, some at the specific request of Bernina Switzerland.
I founded the Bernina 7 Series Yahoo!Group in 2012 and passed group ownership to Rebecca Grace in 2014, who took the group to new heights with her informed and detailed postings as well as her kindness which was apparent in all of her posts. At its end on Yahoo! this group had over 2000 members.
Rebecca Grace is our group’s main moderator and my right-hand gal for this new endeavor!
- 5,373 Members
- 25,165 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.