Sew Techie SewTechie@BerninaLand.groups.ioLet's face it; sewing is probably a lot more fun in today's technological age than it was for our grandmothers. Along with all of the fun though, a lot of questions are generated as well. It's difficult to keep up with what's new, cool or techie out on the market and sometimes we feel like we're the last to know.
This group was created so we can share information about these cool gadgets and have a resource center for answers to those pesky questions like how do I put a manual on my iPad or who else offers streaming video to keep me entertained while I sew or how do I store my info in a cloud. Wouldn't you rather ask those questions here among friends then have to admit to your kids you just don't know what an app is?
You'll enjoy this group if you like to read about technical gadgets and gizmos, blogs, software, or if it at least doesn't make your eyes roll up into the back of your head.
- 317 Members
- 8 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.